Monday 23 April 2007

End of the Road

The Being Bad moduel topics were interesting and also shocking, for example the blogs, the film Kids and also some picture in class. I enjoyed learning how to create a blog, post pictures and response to other people. I learned a lot from the topics covered on the moduel.

The topics that i would like to see included in the moduel is mass media.

I dont think it would have been better to have Small group discussions because people don't stop talking, when asked to by the teacher. A lot of the time it was difficult to hear what the teacher was saying. Also people kept walking out of the class when the teacher was talking, which is not very good, the worst time was when we had the class about religion.

I dont know if I am planning to take the follow-up module PH2004 ‘It Shouldn't’t Be Allowed’ at level 2; maybe because the being bad moduel was interesting and fun.

Would I would recommend ‘Being Bad’ to a friend? yes because i really enjoyed it

I have learn about religion, smoke being surductive, different types of body modification and many more.

No comments: